A PROPOS DE NOTRE CLIENT
Our Customer is a leading partner in Europe in interior design/DIY market. It has become the number one player in Europe thanks to its innovations, its omni-channel customer experience, its efficient manufacturing, comprehensive logistics services and a presence in local markets. Its solutions are a combination of products manufactured in its own European facilities and supplies in Asia. This approach ensures a high degree of flexibility and allows for a rapid response to market developments. As part of an internal evolution, we are recruiting a:
Key Account Manager DIY market Spain & Portugal - m/f - based in Madrid
DESCRIPTION DU POSTE
Directly reporting to the Sales Director for Southern Europe, you will be responsible for the following:
- Responsibility for key accounts in Spain and Portugal, with the target to achieve budgeted turnover and profit (mostly generated by one major account)
- Focus on developping accounts and their assortments (analysis and coordination with category & product management), implementing and planning promotions, sales forecasting
- Developing new customers in your market
- Intensive key accounts interaction with systematic connectivity to decision makers
- Management of one sale promoter
- Project management of collection changes in the shops.
Ideally graduated from a Bachelor Degree level in Business Studies, you have a minimum sales experience of 6/8 years in B2B2C in the DIY market. You are absolutely familiar with the Leroy Merlin or AKI account. Experience with other distributors (Bricor, Bauhaus, Bricogroup, Cadena 88…) is an asset to open new markets. You need to have a strong affinity with the interior design industry.
You are native Spanish speaker and fluent in English, both verbal and written. Ideally, you also speak Portuguese. Dynamic and proactive, you have a very strong customer focus and service and you are results oriented. Flexible, dynamic and pro-active and have a driver's license. Outstanding customer-oriented attitude, you are service-minded and result driven. You live in Madrid area.
Frequent travelling is not a problem to you (2 nights/months out of home).
This position is in home office. You will need to have in experience in this way of working.
A compagny car is included in this position.
Please, apply for this position with a résumé in english. Thanks
Fonctions : Commercial Grands Comptes
Secteurs : Grande Consommation